
"A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet that the snapshots of his kids."

"Any man can be father. It takes someone special to be a dad."
"I love you dad. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection."
"Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad."
"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me."

"Daddy, I love you for all that you do. I'll kiss you and hug you cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me to teach you to play. So smile cause I love you on this father's day."

"The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their MOTHER."
"Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a dad."
"I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king."
"Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad."
Home »
Father's Day »
Father's Day Quotes »
Father's Day Special Quote »
Fathers Day Picture »
Fathers Day Quote Photos »
Fathers Day Special »
Happy Fathers Day »
Special Fathers Day Quotes »
Father's Day Quotes
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Father's Day Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment